Characteristics of our MACLA polyurethane technical parts:
- Resistance to wear. Rapid elastic recovery (elasticities greater than 70%)
- Much more resistant to abrasion and tear than the best rubbers.
- Reduced permanent compression deformation.
- Great possibilities of shapes, weights and designs for countless applications.
- Low energy absorbed by energy dissipation by hysteresis.
- Smooth, silent and clean rolling.
- Excellent finish ISO 9001-2000 quality system
Technical wheels: Large, medium and small loads, cast and injected polyurethane, polyamide, resins, etc. From unique pieces to large series, manufactured with the most appropriate formulations according to the application.
Lifting: Guides, aluminum supports, grease nippers, oil collectors, shock absorbers, etc. Combination with metal parts firmly adhered in the same manufacturing process.
Hydraulics and Pneumatics: Gaskets, collars, scrapers, membranes, etc. Standard and special customized range.
Bottling industry: Tulipas, fillers, discs, spreaders, etc.
Suction cups: Standard and special customized range, Polyurethane, Vulkollan. With and without metal part.
Anti-wear parts in Polyurethane: Scrapers, protections, hydrocyclones, supports, etc.
Semi-finished in polyurethane: Plates, tapes, bars, tubes.
Special pieces in cast polyurethane. Manufacture on demand of the client. Indicated for long series at competitive prices. Wide range of hardness and properties.
Technical parts in injected thermoplastics: Polyurethane, polyamide, acetal resins, polyacetals, polypropylene, polypropylene, etc. Also additives to achieve specific properties against fire, improve slippage, impact resistance, etc.
The cellular polyurethane is a material of high compressibility and excellent recovery and absorption of bibulaciones. Suitable for applications subjected to shocks and impacts: Does not damage the contact surfaces, even the most delicate.Topes dampers, blocks, plates, etc.